TUNA IN SAUCE
600 grams of tuna,
Fish or vegetable broth
Garlic, oil, leek, salt, pepper, parsley, basil, chilli pepper, green pepper, fried tomato, cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the spring onion, leek and garlic into small pieces, and chop the green pepper and put it to fry. We let everything poach well.
2. Add salt and pepper, you can add a little chilli. Add the fried tomato and add the basil and white wine. Let cook and add the tomatoes cut in half and the diced tuna.
3. Cover and cook for a few minutes to cook the tuna, but be careful not to let it dry out.
We offer tuna sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
- It is a blue fish with a high fat content and a contribution of omega 3 fatty acids, essential to help us prevent cardiovascular problems and reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves brain functions, preventing Alzheimer's.
- It has a high content of phosphorus and magnesium.
- Not recommended for people with uric acid or "gout" problems, as it gives us a high purine content.