TUNA LOINS WITH RATATOUILLE
1 kg of Iberian secret
For the sauce: 250 gr of assorted mushrooms, a little truffle, salt, oil, black pepper, meat concentrate (bovril), cream and Pedro Ximénez wine.
1. Sauté the selected mushrooms in olive oil, season, chop a little truffle, add a little Pedro Ximénez wine and let it reduce, add 1 tablespoon of Bovril and add the cream. Let everything cook for about 15 minutes and blend. Reserve.
2. Put in a frying pan with hot oil and put the salt and pepper secret, which is done and is a little browned, but without overdoing it.
3. Cut the secret into strips and serve with the hot sauce.
We offer you Iberian pork secret marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
- Its contribution in Vitamin B6, B12, Thiamine, Niacin and Rivoflavin stands out, all of them necessary to maintain and ensure that the tissues of our body are properly healthy.
- It is also important to highlight its high content of iron, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- This type of meat is necessary especially at the age of growth to promote proper development, also providing protein of high biological value.
- Its consumption is highly recommended for athletes, thanks to its high content of protein and vitamins of group B, which help reduce fatigue and muscle fatigue.