TUNA LOINS WITH RATATOUILLE
4 tuna loins
1 red pepper
1. Prepare the cut tuna loins a little fat.
2. We chop the vegetables rather into small pieces and put a pan with oil, add the onion first with the garlic, then the pepper and when it is a little done, add the zucchini into squares and the fried tomato, season with salt and pepper, let it do a little.
3. Meanwhile in a frying pan with a little oil we seal the bonito, this already to the taste of each person depends on the fact that we like it.
4. And you are ready to serve, put a tuna loin and on top put the ratatouille we have prepared
We offer you tuna loins marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
- It is a blue fish with a high fat content and contribution in omega 3 fatty acids, essential to help us prevent cardiovascular problems and lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves brain functions, preventing Alzheimer's.
- It has a high content of phosphorus and magnesium.
- It is not recommended for people with uric acid or "gout" problems, since it provides us with a high purine content.