Smoked sardine salad
- 1 head of curly lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 smoked sardine fillets
- Sherry balsamic vinegar
- Virgin olive oil
1. Sauté the cherry tomatoes in a skillet.
2. Make a bed of cut up curly lettuce or any other type of salad lettuce.
3. Add the sardine fillets, a handful of nuts, the cherry tomatoes and dress to taste.
We offer you Topgel frozen smoked sardines.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Blue fish is ideal in a balanced and healthy diet, due to its high content of nutrients that are essential for the body.
- Rich in unsaturated Omega 3 fatty acids.
- High in protein and minerals, including magnesium, iodine, phosphorus, iron and sodium.
- Useful to reduce cholesterol levels and high triglycerides.
- They decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It is important as a source of vitamin D, which aids in the absorption of calcium, its fixation in the bones and regulating calcium blood levels.