- 1 Kg of tomato
- 200 g of bread, if it is from the previous day better
- 1 piece of Italian green pepper
- 150 ml virgin olive oil
- A splash of vinegar
- Cooked egg
1. We choose the red and ripe tomatoes, the pear variety is very good for this recipe.
2. Chop the tomatoes, the pepper, 1 clove of garlic, add the bread and mash a little in the blender.
3. Add the oil, salt and vinegar and crush everything again very well until it finishes.
4. We test to see if it is to our liking. We can always add that ingredient that we think needs a little more.
5. Finally, we pass the puree through a Chinese strainer of finite holes so that we remain without any rest of anything.
6. To serve, chop the ham and the very small cooked egg and decorate the salmorejo.
We offer you Oblanca eggs:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Egg are rich in vitamins and minerals, especially the egg white which contains nutrients of high biological value.
- Eggs contain important vitamins, especially vitamins A, E and B complex.
- They provide essential minerals such as iron, zinc, iodine and selenium, as well as folic acid and choline.
- Because they are rich in proteins, eating egg whites is ideal for breakfast or after exercising.
- It is important to eat eggs during the growth stage, because it contributes to muscle development and bone mineralization.
- Eating eggs is essential for women who are pregnant and nursing women, not only for their folic acid content, but also due to their high choline content, which benefits the development of the nervous system of the fetus and prevents problems at birth (one egg provides 125 mg of choline, and the requirement of this nutrient in pregnant women is 440 mg/day, and in nursing women, it is 540mg/day).