- 250 g of smoked salmon
- 1 avocado
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 scallion
- 4 large pickles
- White pepper
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Onion sprouts
- 1 ring for assembly
1. First we prepare the vinaigrette. Cut the onion and the pickle into very small squares. We add the oil and the vinegar.
2. Cut the salmon into cubes or small pieces and mix with the vinaigrette that we have previously prepared. We reserve
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces.
4. Cut the avocado into small squares and sprinkle with lemon, salt and white pepper to taste.
5. Once we have all the prepared ingredients, we go to the assembly: we put the hoop on the plate or the container that we are going to use and we are placing inside this:
- First the tomato.
- On top of a layer of avocado.
- On top of a layer of salmon.
- We put avocado again
- We finished with another layer of salmon.
- We join the layers well.
6. Finally remove the ring with care that the ingredients are not dismantled.
To garnish, put a little bit of the onion sprouts.
We offer you Topgel smoked salmon:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
It is a blue fish, with a high content of fat and contribution in omega 3 fatty acids, essential to help us prevent cardiovascular problems, helping to lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improves brain functions, preventing Alzheimer's.
- It has a high content of phosphorus and magnesium.
- The only drawback is for people with uric acid problems "gout", because it gives us a high purine content.