RABBIT WITH MUSHROOMS
1 rabbit chopped
1 head of garlic
Mushrooms or mushrooms
1. In a saucepan brown the crushed garlic, without burning them, remove from the saucepan and set aside.
2. Put the previously seasoned rabbit in that oil and brown it very well.
3. Incorporate the desired spices, oregano, thyme, bay leaf, water with the white wine, raise the heat a little and move it.
4. Add the garlic and the water that we consider necessary, lower the heat and let it cook.
5. When it has been cooking for a while, add the mushrooms and let it cook until we pierce the rabbit and see that it is done.
We offer rabbit sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
It is considered a white meat, since its fat and cholesterol composition is low.
• Its meat is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, which are beneficial for the circulatory system.
• It is an easily digestible meat, low in sodium and calories.
• It is rich in B vitamins and a source of minerals, especially magnesium.
• Recommended for all types of diets and menus.