Potatoes with mushrooms
- 1 kg of potatoes
- Mushroom mix
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon chorizo pepper (pepper meat)
- Salt and paprika
- Parsley and bay leaf
- 1 Cayenne (optional)
- 100 ml of brandy or white wine
- Ham taquitos
1. In a casserole put to heat the oil. Once the oil is cooked, we will add the garlic so they cook without burning.
2. Add 3 teaspoons of the fried tomato and let it saute.
3. Next we add the prawns and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add the chirlas and cook until they open.
5. Cook the steamed mussels very clean and remove the shells.
6. In a separate casserole we begin to cook the pasta, with a little oil and salt. When it is done we take it out and cool it under cold water.
7. Put the casserole where we had the prawns and chirlas back to the fire and add the drained spaghetti, let it sauté everything together a little over medium heat so that the spaghetti take on the flavor.
8. Finally, we salt and pepper the mussels without the shell. Let cook and serve.
We offer you a mix of mushrooms by TOPGEL.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Mushrooms have many nutritional properties that make them highly beneficial for our body.
- They are rich in minerals such as iron, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, selenium, calcium, potassium and zinc.
- Regarding vitamins, they provide vitamin A and B vitamins, such as vitamins B1, B2 and B3, and vitamins of groups C and D.
- Mushrooms are a food rich in water, fat free and provide high quality proteins.
- They are rich in fiber.