PASTA WITH CREOLE AND MUSHROOMS
Salt white wine, grated cheese for gratin
1. First of all cook the pasta you have chosen, and cook it at the point you like and reserve it.
2. Chop the onion, into small squares and the garlic, put it in a saucepan with oil and sauté it well, remove the casing from the cripollo, crumble and saute everything together, add the chopped mushrooms and the zucchini into squares, slap food and put a little White wine let it reduce everything, add a little fried tomato and add all this mixture to the pasta that we have reserved. Sprinkle with the grated cheese and put to gratin.
We offer you cripollos marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Food present in the kitchen of any country and also very healthy, recommending its consumption by doctors and nutritionists.
- Chicken has a tender texture and a very mild flavor, which can be easily combined with other foods and can be included in the diet of children from an early age, due to its easy digestion.
- It is a lighter meat and easier to digest than red meat.
- It has a high content of high quality proteins and essential proteins, while its caloric content is low.
- Chicken meat is recommended in diets to lose weight, due to its low fat content.
- The predominant fats in chicken are healthy (unsaturated), like linoleic acid that helps protect the heart.
- It is recommended for people with high blood pressure due to its low sodium content.
- Chicken also contains a wide variety of vitamins (A, B6, and B12), and minerals (iron, magnesium, zinc, and chromium).
- It is an ideal source of energy and protein for athletes.