- 2 legs of cooked octopus
- 12 mussels, without shell
- Green olives
- Cooked monkfish or cooked hake
- Crab stick (optional)
- For the vinaigrette
- Chive, bell pepper, boiled egg, parsley, oil, vinegar and salt
1. Defrost octopus and mussels. Cook the hake or monkfish.
2. Make the octopus into slices, crumble the chosen fish a little and chop the crab stick if we want to put it.
3. Prepare a vinaigrette. Chop the scallions into small squares, chop the cooked egg, make the bell peppers and parsley, add the vinegar oil and salt to taste.
4. In a bowl we put the octopus, the shredded fish, the mussels, the olives, and the chopped crab stick. We fix it with the previously prepared vinaigrette and prepare it, even the day before taking it.
We offer you the octopus marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Octopus meat is high in protein and low in fat and cholesterol, making it an ideal food for a balanced and hypocaloric menu.
As for minerals, it provides us with a high content of Selenium, ideal to meet the daily needs of women and men athletes, in addition to providing iodine, phosphorus, calcium and zinc.
It gives us vitamins: B12, B6 and VIT. E