MARINATED CHICKEN SKEWER STEW
3 potatoes to cook
4-6 Moorish skewers
1 green or red bell pepper
1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 clove of garlic
½ glass of red wine
Chicken broth, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano
1. Season the chicken rotti with salt and pepper. We cook them in a frying pan with a good jet of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Chop the onion into thin strips, the two garlic and the parsley.
3. Once the rottis are golden brown, add the chopped onion until sautéed. Add the garlic and parsley and let it cook.
4. Pour the brandy glass into the pan and let the alcohol evaporate.
5. Once the alcohol is evaporated, add the chicken broth, the potatoes well peeled and cut into pieces and the nuts that we have chosen. We cook until the potatoes are tender.
6. Turn the rotti occasionally so that it cooks well on all sides.
We offer marinated chicken skewers sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Food present in the kitchen of any country and also very healthy, recommending its consumption by doctors and nutritionists.
Chicken has a tender texture and a very mild flavor, which makes it easily combined with other foods and can be included in the diet of children from an early age, due to its easy digestion.
It is a lighter meat and easier to digest than red meat.
It has a high content of high-quality protein and essential amino acids, while its caloric content is low.
Chicken meat is recommended in weight loss diets, due to its low fat content.
The predominant fats in chicken are healthy (unsaturated), such as linoleic acid that helps protect the heart.
It is recommended for people with high blood pressure due to its low sodium content.
Chicken also contains a wide variety of vitamins (A, B6, and B12), and minerals (iron, magnesium, zinc, and chromium).
It is an ideal source of energy and protein for athletes.