- 2 lemon yogurts
- ½ small can of condensed milk
- 1 orange
- 3 lemons
1. Put yogurt, condensed milk, orange juice and lemon juice in the blender jar. Shake.
2. Ration and garnish with red fruits.
3. It is better if done the day before.
We offer you our assortment of frozen berries of the TOPGEL brand: raspberries, currants, cultivated blackberries and wild berries.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
They are rich in folic acid, and therefore, recommended for pregnant women.
They also have a high content of flavonoids, that is why their color is red, an antioxidant that helps maintain and take care of the tissues, our skin and also our heart.
They have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Raspberry: it gives us vitamin C, so it helps us maintain our defenses.
- Blueberries: they are used as a treatment for urinary diseases.
- Cherries: help regulate the heart rate and prevent memory loss.
- Blackberries: help reduce bad cholesterol and improve circulation.
- Strawberries: they provide a lot of water and are ideal for diabetic diets due to their low glycemic index.
- Berries, red plums, aronias or currants: they help protect our liver and arteries.