- 1,5 kg of lamb
- 1 onion
- Black pepper in small balls
- White wine
- 150 ml olive oil
1. Chop the lamb.
2. The previous night marinated with garlic, parsley and a little fat salt.
3. Place the lamb in the oven tray, preheated to 200 degrees. Once we have placed it we lower the temperature a bit, letting it cook for about 45 minutes.
4. We make the sauce by poaching in a separate pan the oil, chopped onion, garlic, chilli (optional), black pepper, bay leaf and thyme.
5. When it is well cooked add the brandy and the wine, let it evaporate a little, lower the heat and add the paprika carefully so that it does not burn. Add water or a prepared broth and after a few minutes, the lamb that we had in the oven. Let it simmer until it is tender.
6. If we see that we are running out of liquid we can add water.
7. We take out the lamb. If we want the sauce to be more bound, put in a little cold cornstarch water and add it. Let cook a little to thicken and add it to the lamb.
We offer you Lamb sold by Oblanca:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
- It is a meat that contains enough fat, especially saturated, also affects the fat composition of the meat depending on the age of the animal. If the animal is more adult its fat composition is smaller, since it is more embedded between the muscle fibers.
- It is an important source of high quality protein.
- Regarding vitamins, its contribution in B2 and B12 stands out.
- As for minerals, it is a very good source of heme, a type of iron that is easily absorbed.
- Its consumption is recommended for people of any age, but in a moderate way.
- It is not recommended for consumption in people with excess weight, triglyceride problems or high cholesterol, and if consumed it is advisable to consume less fatty areas such as the leg.