HAKE IN SAUCE WITH PRAWNS
4 fat slices of hake
White wine or sherry
1 onion, 1 leek, garlic, carrot, a little celery, 1 tomato
1. We clean the prawns and remove their heads.
2. Sauté a little onion, leek, carrot, celery in a little oil and finally add a small tomato. We let everything sauté well so that it is well poached, then we add the heads of the prawns and let them sauté a little more and when they are already we mash them with a spatula so that they release all the flavor.
3. Add water and cook for about 20 minutes. After this time we blend everything with the blender and strain the resulting broth, with a fine strainer.
4. In another casserole we put oil and sauté the shrimp tails a little that they are not done much, remove them and reserve.
5. In the same oil we put chopped onion in small squares, add crushed garlic with parsley, sauté until the onion is done, put a little flour, sauté a little with flour, and sprinkle a little paprika, and over low heat to Let it not stick, we water it with a white wine or a sherry wine, we add the broth that we have reserved, we boil it all together over low heat for about ten minutes and place the hake slices, let it cook for about five minutes with movements to and fro so that it does not stick to us and at the last moment we add the prawns that we have reserved. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve.
6. If we like it to bite a little we add a little cayenne
We offer you hake marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
- They are rich in proteins of high biological value (between 15 and 20%). This means that they provide all the essential amino acids that our body needs to function properly.
- They provide group B vitamins, which are necessary for normal growth and development.
- Contains minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, iodine, calcium, and iron.
- It is easily digestible.
- Because of its low fat content, in a food with few calories.