Foie salad with cecina
- 1 whole frozen duck foie
- 100 g of beef jerky
- Salad with tender shoots
- Germinated onion, garlic, etc.
- Balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red currant or ground pistachio (to decorate)
1. Thaw the foie.
2. Divide the foie into not very thin medallions with a good knife. A trick, every time we cut a medallion, put the knife in hot water, and keep cutting.
3. Pass the foie medallions for a little flour and shake them to release the excess flour.
4. In a frying pan, add a little string of oil and add the foie medallions. Be very careful to turn them around so they do not fall apart.
5. To place, place the duck foie and next to the salad along with the chosen sprouts, put the cecina on top and to decorate use the currants or a bit of ground pistachio.
6. For dressing, beat oil with Modena vinegar. Once the Modena vinaigrette has been obtained, sprinkle over the duck foie.
We offer you Topgel frozen Duck foie:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
It stands out, above all, its contribution in iron, sodium and phosphorus.
- This product is a food with enough caloric power, since it contributes about 510 kcal per 100 g of food.
- Fat predominates, mostly monounsaturated, but also around 40% saturated fat.
- Your cholesterol level is high and its protein content is low.
- The vitamins that it contributes are, mainly, of group B, especially B12 and B9.
- People with obesity should take special care in their consumption.
- Also, it is good for people with low iron levels.