2 fennel bulbs
1 large onion
1 bunch green asparagus
Salt and white pepper
1. Clean, peel and chop all vegetables well.
2. Put in a pot a little oil and add the vegetables. Sauté the vegetables well, salt and pepper and add water.
3. Sauté again for a few minutes and add the sliced ham, mushrooms and fried tomatoes.
4. Cook about 10 minutes, under rapid pressure.
5. Crush well with the blender.
6. Try and fix salt.
7. Give the desired consistency by adding a little water, or broth if we have.
We offer you the leeks marketed by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Medicinal plant, with diuretic and purifying properties.
Digestive, helps prevent gas formation and flatulence.
It is rich in iron.
Help fight bad breath.