- 200 g raw and peeled pumpkin
- 1 piece of celery
- A little bit of ginger powder
- 2 apples
- 2 carrots
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and mash well with the blender.
2. To decorate a little you can sprinkle with paprika, just a touch.
1. Peel and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Put all the ingredients in the beater or the blender and add water.
3. Finally, we sprinkle some ginger, while adding water until we get a texture that pleases us.
We offer you Oblanca pumpkin:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
The Pumpkin, is a vegetable, very digestive and with many nutritional properties, since it has a great antioxidant power due to its combination of vitamins and minerals.
- It is a key factor in keeping our immune system in good conditions.
- Takes care of the cardiovascular system, maintaining adequate cholesterol levels.
- It takes care of the urinary tract and the kidneys, prevents kidney stones, fluid retention, cystitis and kidney failure.
- It is an ideal food for our digestive system because it can combat gastritis and constipation.
- Due to its component in carotene, it greatly benefits our eye system, helping to prevent cataracts, and night blindness.