Cured tongue carpaccio
- 300 grams of cured tongue cut very thin
- Parmesan cheese in threads
- Balsamic vinegar
- Ground pistachos
1. In a fountain spread the slices of cured tongue.
2. Next, we add grated cheese without exceeding the amount.
3. Sprinkle the pistacho.
4. In the center of the fountain, we add a pile of arugula to decorate.
5. Finally, add Modena vinegar.
We offer you Cured Beef Tongue from Garlaiz
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
The tongue can be part of a healthy and balanced diet, thanks to its nutritional properties.
- The tongue is rich in iron and vitamins of group B, specifically vitamins B9, B3, B12 and vitamins of group C.
- Cow tongue also contains potassium.
- It is true that its cholesterol content is high, but this does not make the product
avoidable, since it does not contain saturated fats, which are really harmful to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.