Cured beef salad with fresh cheese
- 120 g of cured beef
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag of gourmet lettuce
- 150 g of fresh cheese
- 1 fresh peach or 2 pieces of peaches in syrup
- Honey vinaigrette
1. Make a bed with the salad leaves and top with all the other ingredients: the cherry tomatoes cut in half, the fresh cheese and peaches cut into small squares and, finally, the cured beef in thin slices.
2. For the honey vinaigrette, mix virgin olive oil with balsamic vinegar, add honey to taste and whisk until creamy.
3. Once everything is prepared, toss with the honey vinaigrette when you are ready to serve the salad.
We offer you Cured beef Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
The consumption of cured beef is highly recommended because it is low in fat and cholesterol and rich in protein.
- Nutritional values per 100 g of cured beef:
9.5 g of fat
39 g of protein
- Cured beef also contains minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium, zinc, potassium and phosphorus, as well as B-complex vitamins, such as folic acid.
- It is an ideal food for athletes and for people with iron deficiency anemia.