Cod with raisins and pine nuts
- 2 cod loins
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Kg of fried tomato
- Olive oil
- 100 g of currants soaked in a liquor
- 80 g of pine nuts
- 1 zucchini
1. Portion the cod in not very small pieces.
2. Pass through flour and put oil in a pan and fry. Take out and reserve.
3. Cut the onion into thin slices, the peppers in strips and in that oil that we have left, put the onion to make a little. Then add the peppers, let them are made and toss the tomato fry.
4. Let cook a little and place the pieces of cod leaving them to simmer. When the cod is almost done (the time depends on how we like it in fact), add the raisins and remove from the heat 1 minute later.
5. Cut the zucchini into slices, salt it and pass it through flour. We fry it leaving it slightly golden brown.
To present it, put the cod with your ratatouille, toss over the pine nuts and the zucchini slices.
We offer you Cod loins:
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
It is a white fish, with little fat.
- Meat rich in proteins of high biological value.
- Among its vitamins, those of group B stand out.
- It is an important source of potassium, which is an essential mineral for the proper functioning of the central nervous system and muscle, and iodine, very important mineral especially for the regulation of the thyroid glands.
- It also contains omega 3.
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases, Alzheimer's and disease and cognitive function.
- It helps and favors the decrease of the symptoms of hyperactivity and child allergies.
- Hypertensive people should have special control over their consumption, since their sodium content is a little high and if consumed in salty, always desalinate correctly.