CHICKEN AND AVOCADO BURGER
1 chicken burger
1 hamburger bun
6 cherry tomatoes
1 slice of red onion
1 slice of cheese
1. Season the hamburger and make it in a frying pan with a little oil. Once this is added, we put the cheese on the hamburger (without removing it from the pan), so that it melts. When it is all or melted that we like to remove from the pan.
2. We place the rolled tomatoes on the base of the bread.
3. On the tomatoes we put the hamburger and the cheese that we previously made in the pan.
4. We slice the avocado and distribute it over the hamburger.
5. Finally we serve the strips on top.
We offer 100% chicken burger meat sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Food present in the kitchen of any country and also very healthy, recommending its consumption by doctors and nutritionists.
Chicken has a tender texture and a very mild flavor, which makes it easily combined with other foods and can be included in the diet of children from an early age, due to its easy digestion.
It is a lighter meat and easier to digest than red meat.
It has a high content of high-quality protein and essential amino acids, while its caloric content is low.
Chicken meat is recommended in weight loss diets, due to its low fat content.
The predominant fats in chicken are healthy (unsaturated), such as linoleic acid that helps protect the heart.
It is recommended for people with high blood pressure due to its low sodium content.
Chicken also contains a wide variety of vitamins (A, B6, and B12), and minerals (iron, magnesium, zinc, and chromium).
It is an ideal source of energy and protein for athletes.