- 500 g of fresh cheese
- 150 g of sugar
- 100 ml of cream (liquid)
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of red fruit jam
1. Put the cheese in a bowl and undo with a few rods.
2. Crush with the blender and add the rest of the ingredients: first the cream. Beat a little.
3. In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add to the mixture.
4. Continue beating with the blender, and add the cornstarch and sugar.
5. Finish to beat well with the blender and put it in a mold to bake in the oven.
6. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Put the cake and lower the temperature a little, like 180 degrees, letting it cook for 30 minutes.
7. Wait for it to cool, remove from the mold and spread the layer of red fruit jam on top.
We offer you fresh cheese (marketed by Oblanca).
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Fresh cheese has a high calcium content. Its consumption has a positive effect on the formation and maintenance of bone mass, the fight against osteoporosis and bone diseases.
- It gives us a high content of folic acid and favors the production of breast milk. In addition, it is very important for the pregnancy stage.
- Strengthens teeth and reduces bacterial plaque.
- Rich in protein, that's why it is recommended in diets for athletes or for people who need to gain muscle mass.
- It also stands out for being a source of linoleic acid.