1. Chop the garlic and parsley into very small pieces. Then mix it with a little salt, oil and wine, and reserve.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Open the scampi a little lengthwise, without separating into two parts. Put the scampi on the baking sheet with the shell side down.
4. Sprinkle the scampi with the mixture that we have prepared and place it in the oven.
5. Lower the temperature to 180 degrees, always controlling the time so that they do not go overboard, the time will depend on the size of the crayfish.
We offer you scampi sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
High protein content with reduced caloric support.
Ideal for athletes as it helps the nervous and muscular system.
It is a product rich in potassium, essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system.
Also, this seafood is rich in calcium and phosphorus, which help maintain healthy teeth and bones.