Ingredients for each partridge pickled:
- 1 partridge
- 1 slice of a large onion
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 black pepper corns
- A pinch of rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1 glass jar large enough to hold the partridge cut in half
1. Cut the raw partridge in half and put the two pieces in the jar and add all of the other ingredients.
2. Close the jars, immerse them completely in cold water and bring to a boil. As the water evaporates, add more warm water so the jars don't break.
3. Maintain at a boil for 3 hours and 30 minutes. When the time has past, turn off the heat and leave in the water to cool completely.
We offer you Topgel special frozen Partridge.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Game meat contains less fat than other types of meat since the animal does more exercise right until the time of capture.
- The majority of these meats contain only 5% to 7% fat thus providing fewer calories than others (100 grams of partridge contains only 106 calories).
- Game meat is a good source of protein and also provides vitamins A and B.
- High in mineral salts, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and iron.