- 200 g cooked chickpeas
- 100 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Fine salt to taste
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon in juice
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and mash well with the blender.
2. To decorate a little you can sprinkle with paprika, just a touch.
We offer you Natural cooked chickpeas sold by Oblanca.
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
The chickpeas are very rich in nutrients, with high caloric load. It´s basic composition is vegetable protein, since it contains a large amount and all essential amino acids, except Methionine, but if we mix it with a cereal (rice, quinoa, or wheat) we will get a high quality and complete protein.
- It is a food with a high content of carbohydrates of slow absorption and a great contribution in fiber.
- It is easily digested and produces less flatulence than other legumes.
- It is gluten free.
- It contents vitamin A and C and Folic Acid.
- Among its benefits we can highlight:
- Regulates the immune system.
- Due to its high iron content, it is ideal to combat anemia.
- Due to its large fiber intake, it is ideal for pregnant women diets and regulates intestinal transit.
- Ideal for diets of children, adolescents, athletes, vegetarians and vegans.
- It is not advisable to abuse this food for those who are on a diet for weight loss or who have high uric acid.