FRESH PORK LOIN MARINATED IN THE OVEN
1.5 Kg of fresh pork loin (one piece)
5 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper
Paprika, rosemary, thyme, oregano, parsley, brandy, soy, olive oil
1. Crush the garlic cloves, add the herbs, paprika, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add enough oil, brandy and a little soy. We mixed all the ingredients well.
2. Marinate the loin with this mixture, put it on a tray and let it marinate for 1 day in the refrigerator. If necessary, you can add more oil and brandy so that it is very well marinated. We go around it from time to time.
3. Place the tenderloin on a baking tray with the fat side up and add everything from the marinade on top.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and put the loin in the oven. We bake for half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees, (always be vigilant so that it does not burn us). If necessary we add a little water so that we always have juice. After half an hour we turn it over, water with the juice that is in the tray, and we leave it more or less 20 minutes, (this already depends on how we like it in fact and above all that it is not dry).
5. If there has been little browning, raise the oven to 200 degrees until the desired browning is obtained.
6. Let it cool a little and cut it into slices to serve with the juices that you have released.
We offer pork loin sold by Garlaiz
Nutrition & well-being
Nutritional Properties and Health Benefits
Its contribution in Vitamin B6, B12, Thiamine, Niacin and Rivoflavin stands out, all of them necessary to maintain and ensure that the tissues of our body are correctly healthy.
- It is also important to highlight its high content of iron, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium.
- This type of meat is especially necessary at the age of growth to promote proper development, also providing protein of high biological value.
- Its consumption is highly recommended for athletes, thanks to its high content of protein and B vitamins, which help to reduce tiredness and muscle fatigue.